Tuesday, June 26, 2012

LJ ADAMS DEFEATS HANNAH STEPHENS


LJ ADAMS DEFEATS HANNAH STEPHENS


 Fight UK 7 saw LJ Adams gain a unanimous decision victory over Hannah Stephens in a 65kg NSAC Amateur match-up. All three judges scored the bout 30-27.
Olympian MMA fighter, Adams, reported via Facebook: "I'm very happy with my performance, but as ever I'll be back to the gym (after a little rest) to put a few things right ready for the next fight!"
Hannah Stephens, who fights out of Kore MMa, commented: "I'm gutted I didn't get the outcome I wanted but I now know what I need to work on to improve my game and I'll only learn that from my losses not my wins! I smashed it on the stand up tonight as she didn't want to trade but I'm afraid her wrestling out did mine so she scored the points with takedowns."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strikeforce

Followers

ASMM's Blog Archive