Amateur fighter Veronica Rothenhausler has won 3 fights in a row, with the last two ending in 5 second Knock Outs against Ashlee Evans-Smith and Noelle Cherry.
- Her clip went viral on Youtube, Ariel states it had 4 million views.
- Veronica says that not many women have the power and strength that she has.
- She trains with Reuben Morales at Fight Legion.
- She wants to see better competition, which could mean turning Pro.
- She would like to support herself through MMA in the future and is doing 2 jobs at the moment.
- She found it difficult to find fighters that want to fight her.
- She would have to be very lean to go to 135 lbs (she's 5'11) but it would be an option if she was able to perform at that size.
- She would love to step in the cage with Ronda Rousey, she'd fight her tomorrow if she could.
- She would not turn down the cover of ESPN magazine (like Ronda Rousey) and thinks it's an option that can help market a fighter.
I'd like to mention that Veronica's sudden fame had an impact on MMA Vixens, with 7,500 unique hits on the article I wrote about her victory over Ashlee-Evans Smith. Nothing lights up the fight world like a Knock-Out Artist.
Click For More Pics and Vids Of Veronica Rothenhausler