Wednesday, May 30, 2012

How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? MMA On Twitter - Fedor In Mercedes Ad, Rich Franklin And Jorge Gurgel Bromance


2itlilk_medium_medium
A few updates on what's been going on in the MMA & UFC Twitterverse
Star-divide
FEDOR EMELIANENKO IN A RUSSIAN MERCEDES BENZ COMMERCIAL
"Fedor straight ballin in Russian Mercedes-Benz ad" -Smoogy

Star-divide
There's a ton of tweets after the jump, but first, don't forget to follow me on twitter: @antontabuena
Oh, and these guys are probably worth following as well: The Official BloodyElbow Twitter Account, Luke Thomas, Kid Nate, Brent Brookhouse, Richard Wade, Chris Barton, Damon O, Scott Broussard, Tim Burke, Matt Bishop, Fraser Coffeen, Dallas Winston, KJ Gould, Ben Thapa, Josh Nason, T.P. Grant.
Star-divide
LONG DISTANCE BROMANCE
" back immediately, man! I don't like this.growing a Fu man Chu n losing mind. Plus I think I'm going straight without u here.." -Jorge Gurgel, misses Rich Franklin, who is in Singapore training.
" hahahaha. I saw that, whatever you call it. I told Zoila i would fix that as soon as I got back :)" -Rich Franklin
" I miss your musk... I think when you get back we should get an apartment together..." -Jorge Gurgel
" it's only bc my musk is made from bits of real panther...thats how you know it works" -Rich Franklin
" to be honest with you, you smell like straight up gasoline... hey, officer Rabbit, do you smell anything?...." -Jorge Gurgel
" I'm freaking out Man!" -Rich Franklin
"check out , sometimes he says some pretty dumb stuff :)" -Rich Franklin
Star-divide
CORMIER WANTS ONE MORE FOR HIS COLLECTION
" one more to get ;)" -Daniel Cormier, there might be something wrong with his phone though.
Auflhwqcaaexmaa_medium
Star-divide
RANDOM TWIDBITS
"My man CB.. Big ups.. Say what you want DOMINATING wrestling.. Last time I checked it's a huge part of MMA.." -Mike Miller of the Miami Heat congratulating CB Dollaway after his win over Mayhem.
"I hope I never get beatup by a guy wearing crocs" -Forrest Griffin

"Hey, I wear Crocs proudly, hahaha..." -Benson Henderson ‏
"Whats the best part about having a treadmill in my garage? Probably being able to run in my underwear" -Cub Swanson ‏
"not really fair to make fun of my typos. have you see the size of these hands?" -Shane Carwin ‏
"@TJDillashaw hacked my account.He jus recycled the tweets I used on him cuzz he has no sense of humor. ITS ON SON! DONT CRY THIS TIME THO!!" -Danny Castillo ‏
Star-divide
UFC 146 TWICTURES
"Hows my disguise? :-)" -Dan Hardy, after winning big at UFC 146.
Augqfzrceailuab_medium
"Consolation prize:) thank you for all the support , I will be back" -Frank Mir
At4wplocqaawpnm_medium
"Big Brock front row" -UFC

At35x9fcqaetpd-_medium
Star-divide
MOAR TWITCURES!
"Happy Hump Day!! Last min pic b4 I left for work, been slackin on the hump pics.. hope you all have a rad day!" -Natasha Wicks
580808457_medium
"": yeah!!!!!!" bahahaha my pic is in asian heaven!" -Natasha Wicks, being violated by Team Alpha Male.

Aub7d-oceaas1xr_medium
" πŸΈπŸ‘„" -Logan Stanton
At4zxmsciaabdy3_medium
Star-divide
I WANT ONE
"Going for a new look :)" -Brad Pickett ‏
1eb2575aa54011e1abb01231382049c1_7_medium
Star-divide
BONUS TWEETS: WHAT IF MMA HAD MUAY THAI NAMES?
"How awesome/weird would it be if BJJ & MMA followed how Muay Thai guys in Thailand change their last names to the name of their gyms?" -Anton Tabuena
"You'd have named as Rashad Jacksons then Rashad Blackzillians. Georges TriStar, & Roy BurgerKing " -Anton Tabuena
"Anderson Black House, Alliance, Fedor Backyard. " -Anton Tabuena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strikeforce

Followers

ASMM's Blog Archive