Thursday, July 19, 2012

Lacey Schuckman To Replace Jasminka Cive, Now Faces Ayaka Hamasaki at Invicta FC 2




PRESS RELEASE – Today, Jasminka Cive was unable to secure the visa necessary for her to travel from her native Austria, in time for the event to face off against undefeated 30 year old, Ayaka Hamasaki (7-0). Stepping into the fray comes 24 year old Lacey “The Ladie” Schuckman (7-4) who now will replace Jasminka Cive in this Strawweight (115 pounds) matchup.
“I’m actually glad this opportunity came up at the last minute because I’m prepared for the fight. I’m always in the gym training with professional MMA fighters and professional boxers, so the timing of this fight is perfect. I also think this matchup is a big step up for me, one that I need take my career to another level”, stated Schuckman.
Hamasaki responded, “I have no problem about the opponent change. I am just bit concern because it’s my first fight abroad. But regardless of the opponent, I want to give everything I got in this fight and that is all I care about now.”
Tickets for Invicta FC 2 are available for purchase online at Ticketmaster.com or if you can’t make it to Kansas City to see the event live, you can watch it LIVE and FREE on the Invicta website.
**To stay up-to-date on all things related to women’s MMA, follow us on Facebook (click here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strikeforce

Followers

ASMM's Blog Archive